family pic

family pic

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

From just Married to PARENTS!

   Once we found out we were expecting we went out to celebrate!  I still did not know what to think!  As time went on I got more excited and less nervous!  I loved feeling my little one move.  I would just like to sit still for a while just to feel the movements!  On November 18, 2009 we found out that we would be expecting a little boy!  Josh was really picky about boy names!  I had a whole paper front and back of boys names that I liked or were ok with and out of them all he only like one!  I knew I was having a boy from the beginning!  I would put headphones up to my belly and let him listen to the music!  Every time I did so he would move like crazy, like he was dancing! I craved all types of cheesy stuff : nachos, cheeseburgers, lasagna, mac and cheese, and cheesy white shells!  I could not eat hardly any meat; chicken was the worse and very little beef meats (like sausage, bacon, and hamburger), but small amounts if any!  The only one kind of meat that I never had a problem with was steak!  I also ate a lot of fruits and veg's!  I actually lost weight with this pregnancy, 20lbs!  I really enjoyed being prego, but with all joys comes the pain!  I had a gallbladder problem for pretty much 2/3 of my pregnancy, which was a pain!  That's probably why I also lost weight was because I couldn't eat a lot of sweet stuff like ice cream, any thing that was really creamy, and chocolate!  I did give in sometimes tho, hey I was pregnant lol, and my little sis worked a DQ, which probably did not help lol!  So whenever I would give in I would call her up at work and have her bring me a blizzard home lol!  The closer toward the end of the pregnancy we got the worse the pain became and right there at the end my blood pressure went high!

    At my last Ob app on April 1, 2010, we went in to check thing and to schedule when they would induce me!  We came home from my app around noon and I started to have bad cramping!  Around 1pm Josh told me to go relax and so we decided to go look things up on the computer! At 2pm Then cramping got worse so we decided to go lay down!  We headed out of the room and as I got to the door I felt a ton of water run down my legs!  I froze because I was pretty sure what had happened!  Josh noticed I was not following him and turned around!  He looked at my face and asked what was wrong!  I told him and he started acting like a chicken without a head lol!  My sisters were just outside and so he called them in and told them!  They thought we were pulling a April fools joke, but then realized we weren't when they saw the evidence!  We got things loaded and headed for the hospital!

7lbs 4oz  20 in
    They got everything set up and then the wait began!  I decided I wanted to have an epidural, because I'm a wimp lol!  I will always remember the labor part!  I started pushing, josh was counting, my mom on one side of me and My big sis, Britt up by my head on the other side!  The doc didn't give any warning and just said start pushing even with everyone in there!  I didn't realize that everyone was still in there because I was too focused on pushing!  I had my sisters there: Brittney, Desi, Keshia, my mom, and my best friend Tristian! Once they could see his head Josh started crying and could not continue counting because he was crying so much!  So a nurse took over for him!  Once our baby was out everyone was crying except my baby!  The cord was wrapped around his neck and that is why it took so long to get him here!  I remember the nurses taking him away, surrounding him, and working on him!  I was so scared and going out of my mind!  Everyone had their eyes on him and finally I heard this tiny little cry!  That was the longest time in my life and I'm so thankful that we have him!   They all stayed there till 2:44am on April 2, 2010 for the arrival of our son Brayden Joshua Crockett!


Sleeping

He was always wide eyed whe he was awake!


No comments:

Post a Comment