family pic

family pic

Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Beginning!

Where to start.........  I guess the best place to start is at the beginning!

I started attending ISU and working at Walmart in Pocatello!  That is where i met my wonderful husband Joshua Crockett!  First we started out as friends hanging out and getting to know each other!  We liked spending our time with each other watching movies, playing games, football, basketball, hunting ( which he got me into, I've never hunted till I met him), and just having fun!  He is one of my best friends I've ever had and like they say " lovers first then friends =never, friends first then lovers = forever".   That is what we are each others best friend!  We did not start dating till he quit working at Walmart in January of 2008, then everything happened so fast!  Josh told me that he knew we would get married and even had a dream about it before we even started dating!  He proposed in May 2008 and that was the best decision I've ever made in my entire life!  On December 19, 2008, we were married in the Twin Falls Temple for time and all eternity!  That's where the start of our journey began...............

No comments:

Post a Comment